What a great idea! Here is a great picture and some instructions on how to create a hotbed for your plants with those pesky plastic bottles you have lying around.
1. Use one of our premium soils to set the foundation for your hotbed. You can learn more about our soils here: http://socalmulch.com/grow-mulch-soils/
2. Grade your land and ensure that your drainage is properly graded in
3. Cut off the bottom of your plastic bottles, scissors will work fine.
4. Put your seeds or seedlings into the ground then put your hot house bottles over the top
5. Don’t forget to label your bottles with what you have planted or you can use popsicle sticks with permanent marker!